Monday, June 04, 2007

Post Titled: London Unveils New Logo for 1989 Olympics


Ok, ok, it is actually for 2012 Olympics, but seriously, brings it all back, don't it? Design of the late 80's and early 90's? Click HERE for large image on offical site. THe cool thing, however, is that you can design your own logo.
But still, the previous logo was much classier... maybe this will grow on me. I am only mildly offended because I wrote an article about the 2012 Olympic committee and how they were doing everything right... now comes this, a slightly ridiculous move on their part...

found later: Lloydengland agrees
and found the next morning: "15,000 Sign Petition to Scrap Olympic Logo"

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY- who are the readers in Munster, Germany and Herndon, VA? do me a favor and drop me a line, very curious. ;p

Labels: ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home