Thursday, November 01, 2007

Post Titled: Black people in Business suits
stolen from the NY TImes:

Upon seeing this image in the NY Times today, I realised that after over a year in Berlin I have seen exactly TWO black / ethnically african people in business suits here... in over a YEAR. This might be because of many different reasons: Part of which may have to do with the fact that blacks are a miniscule percent of the overall population here, OR that minorities don't make it into the university-track system, or... simple discrimination, which is entirely possible. Would be interesting to look into... more accurately, however, here is how many Turks make it into the university system and higher-paying jobs.

Labels:

Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam J. Goldmann said...

Hey Paul - Adam here. I just saw the comment you left on my blog (when exactly was that???). I'm totally interested in meeting to discuss potential publication ideas. I also know of some other writers who might be into the idea...

anyway, you can email me at: ajgoldmann@gmail.com

4:32 pm  
Anonymous mens clothing said...

Hahaha! black people is also black skin? hmmm go black people for business suits.

6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home