Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Post Titled: If I see the words "Master Chief" one more time...
who named a character in a bestselling video game "Master Chief" ?? (that's Halo 3 for those of us who donät care) But really- that has to be the dumbest name ever. Like, what is the difference between that and "Commando Leader" or "Lieutenant Boss-man."


Seriously.

In other words which are not related to these previous words I got a box full of magazines and put it under my monitor at work to elevate it to closer-to face-level because I have been getting chronic pains in the left side of my neck and down into my shoulder- not to complain about health problems here, but I needed to switch to using my left hand for the mouse because of the carpal tunnel in my right hand... the point is that my ailments are COMPUTER-related. This so-called lifestyle or workstyle or whatever you may call it is affecting my body. 40+ hours a week hunched before the glowing screen just ain't raight.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home