Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Post Titled: Grabbing the BullllSH*T BY THE HORNS
Dumb Post Title: Mating and Dating
POST Title: OTHER: Tasty Humans.

I keep coming across articles online in publications which I actually tolerate or respect, which, I feel, are trying to brainwash the way I view...well, US. I mean,
(only slightly related:
"HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA MONEY MONEY MONEY -WHODOYA TRUST?"

... uhm, yea. I just love that quote.)
But, back to my point of confusion... all these wierd studies...
FOR ExAMPLe
BBC: "Curvy women may be a clever bet"
"Sexy walks 'keep men off scent'"
SLATE: "Can teen sex prevent delinquency?"
BBC: Drugs for ADHD 'not the answer'

and (for those, like me, who view this is all some kind of magical economical mystery tour freakout
stolen from the BBC, a graph to help explain the malfunctioning of the sub-prime mortgage crisis:

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home