Thursday, May 08, 2008

Post Titled: woke up to this newer brave new world report on NPR this morning and, smiling, thought "awesome. there goes the office...once and for all."
from MARKETPLACE
WiMax promise: Online all the time

"Sprint and a company called Clearwire today announced a $14.5 billion deal to establish a wireless network that would make it possible for you to be online almost anywhere. A slew of companies are involved, including Google. Lisa Napoli reports."

I always have a feeling that 20 years from now we will look upon these times of sitting hunched in front of computers as the DARK AGES of the internet / Post-Google world...


disclaimer: I hate offices. I hate sitting. I probably have A.D.D. I need to move. BLAH,

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home