Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Post Titled: Ok, LHC is up and we're all still here... present an accounted-for. Geil, äy.

things I have noticed today or yesterday:

Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit totally looks like Alec Baldwin!

(or vice versa: SEE ALEC
and KLAUS Positively UN-Canny! I'll just go ahead and send this along to his office and see what they have to say.

On PALIN: "My colleague Sally Quinn put it most provocatively..."When the phone rings at three in the morning and one of her children is really sick, what choice will she make?"" - from Ruth Marcus of the Washington Post,...
Me: "Uhm, like... Brangelina do it...just fine,"

Millennials... I know I bitched and moaned over that 60 Minutes segment the other day... but, like being a cylon amongst robots...
I'm one of them!... since I usually/actually refer to business suits as "monkey suits"... and fall asleep listening/watching a video iPod... my brain constantly slurping digital informationinformationinformation all day every day and can't go for more than a few hours without internet... and think that people who can't use the internet (but have had the opportunity to learn) are somehow sub-human... yep, just another piece of Gen Y trash.
Frack. Time to move to a deserted island!

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home