Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pOST tItLED: "Enjoy the duck"
(AKA- a lame email my friend received today...)

"Hey ****,

Sorry I am not going to be able to make it to dinner tonight. I completely forgot that I am meeting my friend ******* for a screening of this documentary done by a fellow Fulbrighter. Sorry I missed ****'s talk today. I woke up this morning and my cold had gotten exponentially worse. I can hardly breathe and can't stop coughing and sneezing. I didn't want to be the girl in the back coughing the entire day!

Also, I really have to apologize about last night. I probably should have told you earlier, but I have a boyfriend back home in San Francisco. We are doing the whole "open" relationship thing this year, while its long-distance, but I am just not really interested in anyone else. I should have been a little more upfront with you last night.

Enjoy the duck and the rest of your time in Beijing,
****"
Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesi Khadivi said...

quite posssibly one of the most amazing things i have ever read!

1:16 am  
Blogger "Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

it is like a Tri-lame-athon

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home