Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Post Titled: THE GOLDEN AGE OF RETARDATION REVISITED
I can't tell if Ehrensenf is any good yet, gotta study it a bit.
But what IS good is Susanne's blog entry from yesterday! SWEET BABY JESUS, George Washington!!! THE most perfect example of THE GOLDEN AGE OF RETARDATION I have ever seen... wow.

TO COUNTER SUCH GLORIOUS RETARDATION (and this MAY RESEMBLE AND ADVERTISEMENT, but it is not): In a matter of seconds I just downloaded the entire books (as pdfs) of Stephen Hawking's The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe, Beowulf (which I have only read parts of), The Art of War by Sun Tzu, and The Divine Comedy all for free at WOWIO and I think all they do is throw in an ad or two in the front pages of the book- as far as i can tell- thanks Jerome!

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home