Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Post Titled: Power Walk With Me
Haah hah, I totally just bumped into Snoop Dogg's entourage on my lunch break out front of the Hilton at Gendarmarkt or whatever the hell it is called. Why didn't I ask for tickets, shit. Nice guys, though.

Last night I found a new route to work along the Spree River, which is so becutiful it was killing me all the way home, not to mention that it makes life about 50 times more gorgeous- who cares if I have to sit in front of a computer from 9-6 if I get to walk along a river along the way to and from? Walking normally I seemed to keep pace with the Power Walkers as well... Wierd.
Damn, how do I get into that Snoop DOgg show... hmm-

I walked around for 3-and-a-half hours after work... not angry, or sad, but rather just feeling destitute because I had a bad last half-day at work and I make/have absolutely no money... haven't for quite some time now... I made a map to go to a meeting for theatre piece but it fell out of my pocket somewhere along the way so I sat and watched the swans in the river... and was kind of jealous that if you are a swan then you can just exist. Humans do not have that luxury.
I wanted to throw my phone in the river... but after thinking it over realized that it was a pointless gesture. THey should only do that in the movies.

Labels: ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home