Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Post Titled: Redfin
I read and blogged about Glenn Kelman, CEO of Redfin and its eccentric CEO at least a month or two ago, (brag brag- in the world of my 'web-based' attention-span that means I remember almost nothing about this other than that he was a brutally honest CEO blogger, and I found that to be pretty amazing QUOTE: "I honestly believe that if Redfin were stripped absolutely bare for all the world to see, naked and humiliated in the sunlight, more people would do business with us." )I came across his interview first in the Seattle P-I then the intriguing article in WIRED) and now it "redfin" technorati top 10 becuase of a 60 minutes episode, hmpf. it is (is it?) ruffling the feathers in the world of real estate- for example: HERE

EXPERT OPINION from V.C. Chin
"A good real estate agent will create an effective marketing campaign and obtain the best possible price. A good real estate agent is worth their weight in gold, but most are worthless. They shouldn't get paid just for showing up without providing a real service. Redfin is a good company with a target market. They can help people who don't need or want specialized help. They can help weed out the bad agents."

Labels: ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home