Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thanks, Vern:

"In some ways, people are a lot like animals. We all hunger for the same
things. Love, lust, danger, warmth and adventure. Like people, animals all
have their own rhythm to life. I'm mesmerized by tigers. Their eyes, their
stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of
mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look
away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze. A sense of eerie awe
comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them
is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger."
-Britney Spears

So, I was just reading what Britney said it and i totally felt what she was feeling and there was a warm human connection in my soul, like when I look into the eyes of an owl. When an owl spins its head 270 degrees and I try to do the same thing and realize that I can't- only the owl can and he is amazing because of that and because of his big deep eyes that make me think of the milky way and all the meaning in the signs of the universe sometimes.

(pardon me. Wednesday is at a standstill. brain is running tiny laps.)
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home