Wednesday, October 04, 2006

POST TITLED: Happy Bastard attends Sad Bastard Mondays

Since Michael Vermillion's Sad Bastard Mondays was moved to Havana (much much closer to my neck of the woods) I decided it would be a good place to have a sendoff, -which it was. Over the course of a few hours- Franc, Emma, Elisabeth and PK, Tash, Nanc', Candice, Rob, Clayton and Stacey, Greg and Dominique all showed up.

The genuis of SAD BASTARD is that Michael plays tons of good sh*t. The staples being Screamin' Jay Hawkins "I put a spell on you" ... and a bunch of others I can't quite recall...

Tonight is my last night in Seattle which is kind of hard to imagine... I've been here on-and-off since Sept. 1998 and have done a lot of growing up, but I feel like now is a good time to leave...

I'll miss all the people and cultureal advantages of being in such a little-big city, and hopefully everything will work out in Berlin... or I'll run off to Turkey...
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home