Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Post: Oh, ok.
Dreamt of casual race cars, nighttime in the neighborhoods of middle america, psycho fat tween girls, dishwashing machines full of shiny porcelain reindeer antlers in suburbia, world wrestling, and rising tides carrying off all our things in boxes, bags and suitcases.
"What is happening???"
"The tide is coming in."
"What is that???"
"It just happens. Get your stuff off the beach."



NOTE:
There was always a huge discrepancy between Atari and Texas Instruments games themselves (the image one would see on the screen) and the artwork on packaging... which left a LOT up to the imagination.

A quote I saw this morning: "I'm kind of jealous of the life I'm supposedly leading.
- Zach Braff"
Reminded me that approx. 2 years ago My sister and I once paid to see Little Miss Sunshine and then snuck into The Last Kiss right afterwards, it was kind of a magical double-feature. I think Zach Braff plays the lead role in the Last Kiss... not sure.

I arrive home from work yesterday pretty catatonically depressed for no good reason, hit up an internet cafe to do stupi things online for a few minutes, and then thanks god get a call from a guy named Adam whom I met last Fall at "the Reader" filming. So, rather than moping around the apartment I was happy to go out for a few beers with a group of people and goof-off late into the night. Winter, ick.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home