Monday, July 24, 2006

Greenpeace just called me and transferred me to the ofice of some such congressman where/when I felt like such a tool "Hi, I'm calling to let you know that I support the Markey amendment to blah blah" I've laways been concerned about the environment, BUT am always also annoyed by Greenpeace.

In other comically-annoying news, Myspace was down last night BUT I played a bunch of PAC-MAN on the mainpage... and realized all again how effing frustrating PAC-MAN is...

On my lunch break I almost got run down by a guy on a bike and then a man running after the guy on a bike. Apparently the guy on the bike had clipped the lock and stolen it in broad daylight right out front on D'Adamo/Woltz gallery in Occidental Park. I provided the theft victim guy with a description of the thief (or at least his head), co-miserated since I'd also had my bike stolen there in broad daylight, them moved on...
bike thieves... bastards.
Google Book Search

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pac-Man makes me edgy.

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home