Saturday, July 22, 2006

Silly life details:

I listened to This American Life 1.5 times this week- and I have to say that I'm kind of tired of David Sedaris' animal stories... yes, quite.

Sweltering in the apartment all day yesterday. Met Marianne for coffee briefly in the morning to try to figure out how to get the Cult of Youth Reader #2 into more stores, and also delighted to bump into Tasa, whom I haven't seen in forever. Gotta love talking about Baby Gangs and underground libraries, manuals and - oh, such things that 97 degree weather and 3 cups of iced coffee might produce in the fevered Fridaymorning mind.

There were thousands of bugs in the apartment because we left the windows opened. I actually had to break out the vaccum cleaner and suck those suckas UP! thousands! all varieties. couldn't get the three bees in my room, well- enticed with a cup of honey-water... the other two I just slept along side...

ceas is still emailng with me, which I am very happy about... dreaded the thought of and end of connunications... just so. just so.
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home